Getting the Love You Want is a virtual weekend workshop that provides an in-depth Imago experience for couples in all stages of relationship. You and your partner will gain greater insight into your relationship dynamics and learn how to reframe conflict as an opportunity for growth. The workshop invites you to experience the profound connection that heals childhood and relational wounds, activates undeveloped potential, and spurs spiritual growth.
In this workshop, Harville and Helen will guide you and your partner toward deeper connection and wholeness using Imago Relationship Therapy, their transformational approach that allows you to experience new levels of safety and appreciation. Restoring passion and hope to your relationship, Imago brings you healing and wholeness. This workshop is designed for couples of all gender and sexual orientations.
- You are beginning a relationship and would like to create a strong foundation while avoiding past frustrations.
- You want to turn a good relationship into a great relationship!
- You are in a difficult relationship and want to resolve longstanding conflicts.
- You are near break-up and want to decide if the relationship can be saved.
- Develop effective new communication skills using the “Imago Dialogue.”
- Resolve longstanding frustrations with compassion and ease.
- Establish and maintain safety in your relationship.
- Recreate the passion, attraction, and intimacy that first brought you together.
- Discover a path to emotional healing and spiritual evolution through your relationship.
- Experience a deep level of empathy and connection with your partner.
Helping professionals can also gain information they can use with clients.