Effective date: January 19, 2017
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT.
Some of the information we may collect when you use the Services, such as your name, postal address, email address or telephone number, or, if you buy something, your credit/debit card or other payment information, may allow you to be identified. We call this type of information “Personal Information.”
3. HOW WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- The Internet domain from which you access the Services.
- Your IP address.
- The type of browser and operating system that you use.
- The date and time you visited the Services.
- The pages that you visited on the Services.
- The address of the website you linked from to get to the Services.
4. YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES.
5. DO NOT TRACK.
We do not note if you set your web browser to send a “do not track” or similar request when you visit our Services, and doing so will not affect the performance of the Services.
We use reasonable efforts to maintain the security of all Personal Information, including technological safeguards, but cannot guarantee that an unauthorized breach or disclosure of such information could never occur.
The Site is intended for use by adults. The Site does not target children under the age of 13, nor do we knowingly collect any Personal Information by means of the Site or the Services from children under the age of 13.