Join Harville and Helen on the Kripalu campus as they guide you and your partner toward deeper connection and wholeness using Imago Relationship Therapy, their transformational approach that allows you to experience new levels of safety, empathy, and appreciation. Learn to develop the concepts and skills necessary to co-create a safe relationship, embrace conflict as an opportunity for growth, and experience a deep level of connecting.
Through both live workshop sessions and self-guided practice sessions, you and your partner will learn how to
- Develop effective new communication skills using the “Imago Dialogue”
- Resolve longstanding frustrations with compassion and ease
- Establish and maintain safety in your relationship
- Recreate the passion, attraction, and intimacy that first brought you together
- Discover a path to emotional healing and spiritual evolution through your relationship
- Experience a deep level of empathy and connection with your partner.
Couples of all gender and sexual orientations are welcome.
Registration information will be posted as we get closer to the event.