Getting the Love You Want
Harville and Helen developed and now co-lead workshops for couples several times a year. Based on the best-selling book GETTING THE LOVE YOU WANT: A Guide for Couples, the workshops are also offered worldwide by more than 160 trained Workshop Presenters.
GETTING THE LOVE YOU WANT: A WORKSHOP FOR COUPLES is a 14-16 hour weekend workshop that provides an in-depth Imago experience for couples in all stages of relationship. You and your partner will gain greater insight into your relationship dynamics and learn how to reframe conflict as an opportunity for growth. The workshop invites you to experience new levels of safety and connection, bringing hope and passion back into your relationship.
Appropriate for you if:
- You are beginning a relationship, and would like to create a strong foundation and avoid some of the frustrations you may have experienced in the past.
- You want to turn a good relationship into a great relationship!
- You are in a difficult relationship and want to resolve longstanding conflicts.
- You are near break-up and want to decide if the relationship can be saved.
You will learn how to:
- Develop effective new communication skills using the "Imago Dialogue."
- Resolve longstanding frustrations with compassion and ease.
- Establish and maintain safety in your relationship.
- Recreate the passion, attraction, and intimacy that first brought you together.
- Discover a path to emotional healing and spiritual evolution through your relationship.
- Experience a deep level of empathy and connection with your partner.
Helping professionals can also gain information they can use with clients.
Getting MORE of the Love You Want
The GETTING MORE OF THE LOVE YOU WANT workshop is a follow-up for couples who attended a GETTING THE LOVE YOU WANT workshop. Participants learn to:
- Practice an advanced dialogue that deepens connection
- Develop ways to keep the "space between" sacred
- Learn the non-negotiable practices of a thriving relationship
Space is limited to 9 couples. We recommend you register early.