Join a rare opportunity to train with the founders of Imago Relationship Therapy in Indianapolis, Indiana! Harville Hendrix, Ph.D. & Helen LaKelly Hunt Ph.D. will co-present the first day of the in-person, experiential Imago Clinical Training. Imago International Training Institute Faculty, Nedra Fetterman, Ph.D. will continue the training throughout the course.
Your instructors for Day 1 – Harville Hendrix, Ph.D & Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D
Harville Hendrix Ph.D. and Helen LaKelly Hunt Ph.D. are internationally-respected couple’s therapists, educators, speakers, and New York Times bestselling authors. Together, they have written over 10 books with more than 4 million copies sold, including the timeless classic, Getting the Love You Want: A Guide for Couples. In addition, Harville has appeared on the Oprah Winfrey television program 17 times!
Your instructor for the remainder of the course – Nedra Fetterman, Ph.D
Nedra Fetterman, Ph.D., trains and supervises therapists in the principles and practices of Imago Relationship Therapy. Dr. Fetterman incorporates the most recent research on the neurobiology of attachment in her work with couples, advancing theory and expanding scholarship of the Imago approach as a Clinical Associate in the psychiatry residency program at The University of Pennsylvania.
Imago develops healthy, loving and connected relationships through healing and growth in a profound and dynamic way. Working through the lens of a relational paradigm, Imago creates a life changing shift in consciousness as you learn skills to empower you personally and professionally. With our expert coaching, you’ll become comfortable and adept with any couple in your office. Imago’s Clinical Training program will set you on a path of healing, wholeness, and truly transform how you show up in the world.
This highly gratifying training will…
· Take your professional career to the next level.
· Teach research-based skills to restore safety and connection to conflict filled couples that have experienced a rupture.
· Provide relationship insight with Imago’s unique approach to resolving relationship issues and identifying healing and growth opportunities.
· Guide couples to reconnect using transformative Imago Relationship Therapy tools.
· Allow for personal and professional growth, as you begin to guide your clients to healthier and happier relationships.
*For more information about training, location, pricing, and registration please contact Imago Therapists of Indiana directly http://www.imagotherapistsofindiana.com/