Effective date: May 22, 2015
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
Some of the information we may collect when you use the Services, such as your name, postal address, email address, and/or telephone number, or, if we offer products or services for sale, your credit/debit card or other payment information, may allow you to be identified. We call this type of information "Personal Information."
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
- Chatrooms, Blogs or other Forums: We may provide an opportunity for you to voluntarily post information to a chatroom or forum, as a comment to a blog entry or by means of other publicly accessible areas of the Services. If we do so, any information that you provide may be publicly displayed. We urge you not to provide any Personal Information, including any information regarding health or medical matters, or anything else that you wish to remain private, in such a context.
- Surveys: We may ask you to complete surveys or opinion polls from time to time. Participation is voluntary. We only use and publicly disclose the information that we collect from surveys in an aggregate manner, not in individually identifiable form, for purposes of research and education and to allow us to improve our Services and how we serve our constituency.
- Inquiries: If you send us a comment or question or make an inquiry to customer support, we will retain the information that you provide to us for the purpose of responding to you, as well as for improving the Services.
- e-Commerce: If we provide the opportunity to make purchases on the Services, and you furnish your credit/debit card number or other payment information for such purpose, we will only use this information to fulfill your purchase.
- Web Logs: We maintain web logs that automatically record basic information about everyone who visits the Services. We use web log information to help us design our website, to identify popular features, to improve our services, and for other managerial and analytic purposes. These logs contain:
- The Internet domain from which you access the Services.
- Your IP address.
- The type of browser and operating system that you use.
- The date and time you visited the Services.
- The pages that you visited on the Services.
- The address of the website you linked from to get to the Services.
- Links to Other Websites. The Services may include links to other websites whose privacy practices differ from ours. If you submit Personal Information to any of those sites, your information will be governed by their privacy statements.
- Communicating with You. We may use your Personal Information for the purpose of communicating with you and responding to your inquiries.
- Service Providers: We may at times contract with third party service providers to perform functions for us. These service providers may be given access to the information we collect for the purpose of performing those functions, but they will be contractually bound to maintain the confidentiality of the information and not to use it for any other purpose.
- Business Transfers: If we were to transfer all or substantially all of our assets to another we, one of the assets we would likely include in the transfer is our database of Personal Information.
- Disclosures for Legal Reasons: We will disclose Personal Information when we are required to do so by law, regulation or securities exchange requirement, for example, in response to a court order or subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency's request or when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to protect our legal rights or to safeguard anyone's property or safety.
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
DO NOT TRACK
We do not note if you set your web browser to send a "do not track" or similar request when you visit our Services, and doing so will not affect the performance of the Services.
We use reasonable efforts to maintain the security of all Personal Information, including technological safeguards, but cannot guarantee that an unauthorized breach or disclosure of such information could never occur.
The Services are intended for use by adults. We do not target, or knowingly collect any Personal Information from, children under the age of 13.